Old August 6th 06, 09:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
quilter

Default quilt classes

Hi all, I'm back from the Lowell quilt festival and my first quilt
class ever (first four actually). Lesson #1 learned: 4 classes in 4
days is ALOT. It was exhausting, but also great fun. I feel like I
did a little of everything and worked a little outside of my comfort
zone here and there, and the classes were all wonderful. If anyone is
interested in hearing about any individually, feel free to email me
offline. I took Kathy Sandbach's beginner machine quilting class,
Diane Hire's curvaceous squares, Sally Schneider's "Bard of Avon," and
(today) Sharon Pederson's reversible quilts. All four women were
talented, funny, friendly, and great teachers. I uploaded my class
blocks here, just for fun. hopefully I'll finish them into something
before next year!

(See WIP album: http://community.webshots.com/user/quilter329)

Lynn (WAY behind on rctq digests, but I'll catch up eventually...)