Old July 18th 04, 06:21 AM
Jack Schmidling

"Peter W.. Rowe,"

Also, "mr. machinist." you CAN get reverse threaded screws, taps and

dies, and
the like, if you wish. you could make yourself a mandrel designed for the
reverse rotation direction, if you wanted....

Doesn't help with the carbide burrs. Maybe you don't use them much but it
is what I have been using for notching prongs.

I like the blender idea. Just so happen to be in the market for a new one.
I bet the square shaft will fit my 5/6" to 1/8" square adapter I made for
the flex shaft.

However, this time I will check the rotation before I jump into it.

js

--
PHOTO OF THE WEEK: http://schmidling.netfirms.com/weekly.htm
Astronomy, Beer, Cheese, Gems, Sausage, http://schmidling.netfirms.com