Old February 4th 17, 07:27 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Night Mist

Default Sailboat Quilt and More

Ditto.
I've thought about a facebook account for the cat, but what I have seen of it I don't much care for.

I do miss this group a bunch.

NightMist

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 10:51:57 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I still check in on this group here, although rarely post. I don't "do" Facebook for any reason, so my interaction with our group is pretty limited now.
Like Julia, I miss the "old days" of our chatter.

Ginger in CA
email to respond is

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 6:34:32 AM UTC-8, Julia in MN wrote:
On 1/29/2017 11:14 AM, Nann wrote:
I find that that the RCTQ FB group is easier to access and much
chattier. It allows for photos, too. I only come to this site when
Google Groups lets me know there is a new post.

Nann

I do miss this. I haven't found the FB group as useful as this was. I
have no trouble accessing this group. I have it set up so I can access
it through Thunderbird, which is what I use to do email on my computer.

Julia in MN