Old September 6th 07, 05:34 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn,rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit,rec.crafts.textiles.marketplace,rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
[email protected]

Default ** Daughter's New Knitting Blog

On Sep 6, 4:24 am, JackG wrote:
All,

What's a father to do when his daughter works sooooo hard to create a
brand new knitting blog...and nobody has come to visit it yet? Of
course it's wonderful and you all should go check it out.

She is a recent college grad with a math major who would "like to
publish a math paper on the "knittability" of topological surfaces. "
Don't ask me what it means but I'm sure you will all appreciate it.
Sweaters, socks, handwarming creatures...

http://anotherknittingblog.blogspot.com/

Check it out and if you want to be really nice....leave her a comment.

Regards,
Proud Dad

Proud Dad , well done !!!!
Tell your daughter that next time when unravvelling an old sweater ,,
she should get some Plastic clothes hangers that have hooks for
skirts , than she should make a loop and wrap the thread on that
clotheshanger , leaving the HOOK free , this will enable her to dip
the wool into a LUKE WARM water with HAIR SHAMPOO ,,,,, than soak in
luke clean water , than , rinse in clean tap water , than hang over
bath or such place ,,,,,,
mirjam