Old August 22nd 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Midwest poster

Default Summer pictures

"Shillelagh" wrote in message

Let us know please, because when I asked last year about transferring pics
from the cell phone to the PC I was told I had to e-mail them. Bleah.

Just
another way to make you pay! They told me it would be 50 cents for each
picture. I gave the phone to my DH and told him I wouldn't transfer any
pics.

Shelagh the Grump

According to a brief article in the August issue of Smart Computing, the
method of getting pictures from phone to PC depends on the model of phone.
The ways mentioned are connecting with an USB cable, transmitting images
through a wireless transmission, and using a flash memory card that is
inserted in the PC's card reader. If your phone has any of these
capabilities, it should be explained in the phone's manual.

--
Jan in MN whose simple life style does not include a wireless phone