Old July 26th 03, 06:54 AM
G.Kelly

Noreen I am so pleased your DH is ok now God Bless gwen

--

Gwen Kelly

"Noreen's Knit*che" wrote in message
OFF: Just got back from an all day excursion to the VA (Veteran's
Administration)... had to take DH as an emergency patient. ~~huge sigh
of relief~~ all is well now, but I WAS worried, I admit. I won't go into
a long drawn out detailed story, just suffice to say, he received
excellent care and all is good.
ON: Because of above 'off-topic'... to friends who emailed me yesterday
and today, and haven't received a reply... the above is why I'm behind...
and I will attempt to catch up this evening and tomorrow.
Sue, I didn't get to the store after all, but I WILL get and send what we
were talking offlist about.
Mirjam, I'm so glad you were happy with your package.
Nora, I did get a chance to briefly reply to your 3 emails.
Hugs,
Noreen

--
Noreen's Knit*che