Old August 16th 03, 02:25 PM
Jake Loddington

In article , chan
writes
Any one have any thing about digital decal produced by laser printers?
I was told that the toner can be printed from a laser printer to decal and
transfer to ceramic surface and fire onglaze color.

k.t.chan
---
Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net
Complaints to

I had thought of ball-milling some e.g. cobalt carbonate and then
injecting it into my laser toner cartridge (when nearly empty) and
giving it a good shaking. It's a Star printer; a crib of the HP Laserjet
2.

Anyone tried anything like this?

I had also thought of using soluble salts e.g. cobalt chloride or copper
sulphate and putting these in an ink-jet printer. But as my ink-jet is
an Epson, with non-replaceable nozzles, I'll wait until I can lay hands
on a scrap printer before I try it.

I will look up urbanclay.com.

Regards

Jake Loddington POULTON-LE-FYLDE Lancs. U.K.