Old April 15th 10, 02:30 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Tia Mary

Default Tail Catcher

Sandy Bell wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm trying to track down something called a Tail Catcher
- a great little device that allows you to use threads right down to
the end (you know when the needle is too long and you can't end off)
and then you use this device to pull the end through. Can't seem to
find any here in Oz and would love to pick some up when I come to the
States in Sept. Can anyone help please?
Sandy

Where in the States will you be visiting? If we know that, we can
help you with LNS locations. I'm sure there are lots of us here who
would be willing to send you any sort of thread catcher -- me included.
I thought you wanted to shop for them yourself but would be happy to
send you one or two or forty-seven :-). CiaoMeow ^;;^

PAX, Tia Mary ^;;^ (RCTQ Queen of Kitties)
their whiskers!
Visit my Photo albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/tiamary