Old April 15th 10, 12:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Cheryl Isaak

Default Tail Catcher

On 4/15/10 5:40 AM, in article
, "Sandy
Bell" wrote:

On Apr 15, 5:15*am, Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 4/14/10 1:31 AM, in article
, "Sandy

Bell" wrote:
Hi everyone, I'm trying to track down something called a Tail Catcher
- a great little device that allows you to use threads right down to
the end (you know when the needle is too long and you can't end off)
and then you use this device to pull the end through. *Can't seem to
find any here in Oz and would love to pick some up when I come to the
States in Sept. *Can anyone help please?
Sandy

How about I nab a Star Detailer at Celebrations and mail it to you

You are a sweetheart Cheryl, would love that. I'll email you my
address and in return anything I can send you from Oz?
Sandy

Sounds like a plan!

Cheryl