Old August 22nd 07, 10:52 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Val

Default OT Wobbly connection

"NightMist" wrote in message

Hey if anybody knows anything about making a silicone casting from a
clay (plasticene) positive give us a yell eh?

What are you casting? I've made faces and other parts with body castings
from real people. I did a whole series of hands. Depending on who or what it
has different degrees of futzing. The faces I did were of 17 different
people in a theater club, some just 1/2 front face some full head. I've used
plaster, clay and silicone as materials.

Val