Old April 29th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.dollhouses

Default Playscale Furniture KITS @ OSD!

That's good Chuck! I like it! Do they have any Spam Rockets by chance or
Spam Wood?

Patrick

"Chuck" wrote in message
On 27 Apr 2006 11:58:04 -0700, "OneSpamDepot"
wrote:

www.xxxxx.com
Spam 27, 2006
Greetings!
No foolin'
This is a GREAT MONTH to shop at One Spam Depot!

Recent Respams:
Tons of Spamgear
Spam Bottles Galore!
Spam Rack KITS
"Spam" Ware
A Case of Spam Goodies

NEW SPAM:
100 PLUS New Spamgear Items

OVER 4100 DIFFERENT Spammy items await spamming!

The numbers in parentheses are IN THE CAN numbers of UNIQUE Spam (4151)
- these may vary - as orders come in and SPAM goes out. I am adding
NEW Spam daily!

Please note: I now have OVER 300 Different forms of Spam
for your to peruse!

SpamSmithing Parts - Spamptics, etc (34)
Spam/Spam/Eggs and Spam (239)
Spam/Magazines/Clips (73)
Spamsault/Spamtical Weapons (233)
Battle Spam - Up to WWSPAM (26)
Civilian Style Spam Guns (9)
Pispams/Handspam/Spamsters (141)
Black Spam Weapons (9)
Heavy Spam - Spamport (81)
Spamnades/Spamsplosives (108)
Civilian Spam (166)
Military Spam (209)
Military Spamsignia-Spamals-Spamwards (73)
Specialty Spam (35)
Bootspam/Shoespam (132)
Beltspam/Spamspenders (115)
Headspam (327)
Personal Spam (49)
Spamteens & Mess Spam (98)
CHOW TIME! Spam, Spam, and SPAM (29)
Spam - Alcoholic spam (48)
SpamBags/Dufflespam/Spampouches (138)
Spammunications (54)
Spam & Misc Spam (85)
Vision Spam (57)
Spam Figures (80)
Spam Parts - Spam sets (39)
Spam Sculpts (110)
Other 1:spamth Scale Items (155)
1:spamth Custom Novelty Tee Spam (33)
1:spamth Custom Bumper Spam (264)
1:spamth Joe Spam$$ Custom Spam (210)
1:spamth Custom Spam (178)
SID - Spam In Dreams- (317)
Spamitoy - Spam Soldiers- (150)
ONE SPAM SALE! Items (47)

Spamlight Item! Other247 Tan Spam can - US Marked

APRIL SPAMLY SPECIAL!
ONLY THREE SPAMS LEFT!
IF your order is over $SPAM
NOT ONLY will you receive FREE SPAM -
BUT...
I will also kick in a FREE NEW SPAM 21st Spamury Spam Set
(of my spamming)

I am currently THEE ONLY 1:spamth Scale spammer on the ENTIRE spam that
spams:

"Customer SPAM Discount"
The more you spam, the more you spam!
Earn up to 25% off EVERY SPAM!

$5.00 FLAT SPAM DOMESTIC SPAMMING!
Buy one spam; buy a hundred... $5.00 SPAM&EGGS
$10.00 FLAT SPAM INTERNATIONAL...

FREE SPAMMING
On ALL ORDERS over $150.00 - both spammestic AND Spammernational.

A ONE CENT SPAM! Section...
PLEASE - Limit of FIVE (5) ONE CENT SPAMS per order...
MIX AND SPAM - Thank you!

AND, a FREE Spamuals PLUS Spampler CD Spam
with EVERY One Spammy Depot first time spammer ORDER!

Thanks for looking at my spam!
I hope to spam you soon!

You have. You're just Spamtastic. Now STOP spamming, Spammy Davis
Junior.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com