Old November 11th 03, 12:48 AM
Shelly

Please do NOT let your children go into any restroom alone! I have a dear
friend that allowed her son to go into a restroom in a McDonalds restaurant,
while she waited outside the door in the booth they were sitting in. Her son
never came out of the restroom, she had to go in after him. There was a
pervert in the restroom when the child entered and the child was beaten and
his penis cut off. You never know what kind of sick predator may be lurking.
The child was 6 yrs old at the time and had Tisha not went into the restroom
when she did, he would have definitely bled to death and almost did. He was
already unconscious.

I always carried my son in the restroom with me until he started wanting to
go to the men's room. I'd then wait at the door and warn him I'd be coming
in there in about 2 minutes max, unless he told me he needed more time to do
his business before he went in. I have also asked gentlemen to check on him
if I thought he'd been in there a little longer than he should. I've never
had anyone to refuse to check on him. My oldest son will be 22 this month.
My eight yr old still goes with me into the ladies room, if my dh isn't
around. I'd not ever let a girl into a mens room. But that's just me. You do
what you have to do at the time and what you think is right! Nevermind what
anyone else thinks. ;o)

Shelly

---