Old November 10th 03, 10:23 PM
Sharon Harper

At swimming lessons recently a mum brought her 9 year old son into the
ladies change room. The older ladies there (20 plus) - 3 of 'em were a wee
bit embarrassed and started to cover up. My DD (6) refused to get changed
because he was staring. His mum had no idea and just kept telling him to
get changed. Some politely discreet comments were made within her earshot
but most of us just hurried up and got out.

--
Sharon From Melbourne Australia (Queen of Down Under)
http://www.geocities.com/shazrules/index.html
"Jan Dunaway" wrote in message
nk.net...
My only complaint with moms taking sons into the ladies room is when the
little bugers are peeking under/over stalls etc. No way in any
circumstances would I send one in on thier own in this day in age.
However, I would think twice about seeing your hubby in there.
Although, it is food for thought since I have a young daughter and will
have to face this question. The only other thing I have ever been
uncomfortable with is when camping and women have brought thier sons
that were 7 + in age into the shower area.... that was not in good
taste, although... again... I wouldn't have sent them into the men's on
thier own either... so I guess the question is at what point to public
restrooms become more family friendly??

Jan