Old June 29th 15, 04:44 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Keep your fingers crossed!

On 6/25/2015 11:01 AM, Joan Erickson wrote:

I will let you know tomorrow, after I check on them later today.

Okay, here goes:
a knitted afghan - 1st place and Division Reserve Champion
cs advent calendar - 1st place
Santa portrait - 1st place and Class Reserve Champion
3 small designs from the 2005 CATS show - 1st, 2nd & 3rd
3 crocheted crosses - 2nd & 3rd (one didn't place)
a princess dress for my DGD - 1st place
3 African violets - 1st, Class and Division Champion, 2nd & Class
Reserve & 3rd
and some pinks (flowers) - 1st place and Class Reserve

Prizes are 1st - $3, 2nd - $2, and 3rd - $1
So I ended up with $30 in prizes!
When I went to pick them up, the sheet said I got $50!!! I got $10
bonuses for having won the most points in the Needlework Division and
the Horticulture Division! That was a first for me. WooHoooooo!

I don't have them all in there, yet, but watch for pics in rctnp!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures

Unknown