Old February 18th 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Donna in Idaho[_2_]

Default More OT Olympics

I agree about the skate holding - not attractive at all.

It seemed to me like the pairs long program didn't have much individuality.
Their programs were so near the same, it was like watching the same thing
over and over, - with tricks in practically the same order - just in
different costumes.

I heard a brief mention that they're talking about revamping the scoring,
again, which would maybe make the programs better - I hope so!

Donna in SW Idaho

"Dragonfly" wrote in message
I'm annoyed at all the skate-holding (I think it looks ugly!), but haven't
really figured out what the other differences are in the scoring now.

Dragonfly

"Maureen Wozniak" wrote in message news:...
Is anyone else having trouble getting used to the new figure skating
scoring?

Maureen

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4875 (20100217) __________

http://www.eset.com