Old July 5th 08, 04:31 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Butterflywings

Default Fri evening update [was OT [very] My Hometown is on Fire]

They can be illegal in one state but fine in the next. Folks will drive for
hours to get them.
We only heard one set go off in our neighborhood last night. Last year there
were a number of them.

Butterfly (and when they get caught.......we did NOT know they were....yeah,
right)

"Bobbie Sews More" wrote in message
m...
Thanks to everyone keeping us up dated on the fires. We are in dry
conditions here in the SC, NC, GA area. It is just plain dumb about
selling of fireworks in this area.. There is rain forecast for our area
but we just get clouds and high temps.
Barbara in SC