Old January 6th 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.crafts.rubberstamps
Wave Jumper

Default What's everyone doing?

It sure has been quite here for a while. What's everyone doing now that the
holidays are over and the kids are back in school?

I've been cleaning the RV after a week vacation and washing clothes. My
craft room looks like a tornado went through so I need to get it back to
normal (you notice I didn't say clean) this weekend. Cleanings not my
favorite thing to do but if I want to play I have to do something. There
isn't a flat surface in there that doesn't have something stacked on it.
I'd like to try that nylon card Barbara was telling us about last month so
wish me luck...

SAD