Old July 21st 05, 05:28 PM
Mika

Thanks Alice. I've written down the address just in case I get to do any
fabric shopping. As it turns out the job that DH had on Friday has now been
pushed to Saturday. So we may not get into Scranton until late Saturday
evening. So at this point I'm not counting on getting to do any shopping. I
appreciate the info though. Who knows when I may need it in the future.

Mika
http://community.webshots.com/user/mikasdrms

"AliceW" wrote in message
Here is one that I have been to and love it, love it, love it! Worth the
trip!

http://www.quiltersquarter.com/

--
Alice in NJ, Royal Cybrarian
http://www.ourcyberfamily.us/

"Mika" wrote in message
: The much anticipated weekend is upon us and I am so excited. My
wonderful
DH
: got us tickets to the Pennsylvania 500 NASCAR race at Pocono this
weekend.
: We will be going out there on Saturday and will hopefully have a couple
of
: hours to burn before we can check into the hotel. DH asked me last night
: what we would do until we could check into the hotel. Of course the
first
: words out of my mouth were "We can go shopping. I'm sure there are some
: fabric stores in Scranton." His reply was, "I knew that was coming." So
at
: least he didn't say no. Now I have the task of finding those stores. So
if
: anyone is in the Scranton, Pennsylvania area or knows of any fabric
stores
: that are a must to visit, please let me know. You can either post here
or
: email me privately. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
: