Old July 25th 03, 10:28 PM
Jalynne

Those are great, i've always wanted to wear something like that. I have two
piercings...hmmmmmm

--
Jalynne
or look at my layouts at

"Barbara Forbes-Lyons" wrote in message
It's quite do-able, similar to the Bajoran earring(s) on Star Trekeep
Space Nine.

http://www.sblades.com/productindex.php?In=bajoran

or just google Bajoran Earring...

--

Barbara
www.penguintrax.com

eBay: pnguintrax
Justbeadsenguintrax

0
/O\

"Diana Curtis" wrote in message

Ive been playing with an idea for some time now and thought, what the

heck..
maybe someone here can take the idea and run with it.
I have three piercings in each ear lobe. I thought it would be really nice
to have three posts with a dainty chain, with beads on it, joining the
three together. Maybe the posts could have coordinating cabachons on them
too? I am not a jewelry maker so I have no idea if this is feasible, or

even
if it would look nice.
Have any of you done anything similar to this? Seen anything like it?
Diana
--
http://photos.yahoo.com/lunamom44