Old October 27th 03, 03:47 AM
A Joy in Hawaii

georg wrote in message . ..
http://home.stny.rr.com/jazzmanian/cherqult.jpg

This is a pic of the quilt after I finished tying it. Colin is bored,
and mildly miffed that I had to push him around because he liked to try
sleeping where I was working. I finished it by self-binding the muslin
backing to the front, trimming the shirts & batting to be moderately
even as I went.

This had been a work in progress for about 5 years, 97% of that time was
sitting in a box in the closet. =) I'm rather glad I finished it!

-georg

Now I wish I had saved my t-shirts and not worn them to death! This
is such a great project! Glad you finished it - what a nice way to
remember fun times. Great quilt!

A Joy in Hawaii