Old April 21st 04, 06:37 AM
Els van Dam

In article , "Carol in TN"
cac8040atbellsouthdotnet wrote:

Allaya,
I am not an expert but have you considered that she may be allergic to milk?
My DGS was almost 11 months old before they figured it out. He is doing much
better since he no longer received any milk products. Not as irritable and
does not throw up all the time anymore.
HTH
Carol in TN

Allaya, good to hear from you, but sad that your little one has digestive
problems.

Our nearly three months old grand daughter also had problems with her
digestion. Michelle (our daughter) is breast feeding and you would think
that that would be a guarantee for a problem free feeding time. Michelle,
was adviced by her family Dr. to stop consuming unboiled milk and the
problem is gone. Even when breast feeding things can go wrong. Unions,
and garlack also give problems as well. Keep in mind that things do
change rappidly in little ones and that it also could have been something
else as well. Lets hope that they find soon what the problem is, so that
you both can have a more relaxed time together

Els

--
I have added a trap for spammers......niet.....