Old September 6th 04, 05:50 AM
AmazeR

On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 18:19:28 -0700, Kandice Seeber wrote:

***sigh*** This stuff is not what it seems - he is selling a downloadable
list of companies that supposedly hire people to do crafts at home, and his
company is located in New Zealand (even though the list is supposed to have
companies in the USA). This "book" is a downloadable file, even though it
is made to look like an actual paper book. As someone who has been taken by
these kind of scams before, I urge everyone to be very careful when spending
money on stuff like this.

LOL When you said it was in NZ I had to go and have a look! My brother
is called Tim and we sometimes call him Timbo, so it got me curious!
Fortunately, it has nothing to do with my brother! LOL

Mavis