Old November 19th 08, 02:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default OT - sorting and Excel workbook

On Nov 19, 8:56*am, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
I'm using Excel 2007, and I don't have the print to file option. *I can
'save as', but it still prints wonky. *Oh well.

Karen, Queen of Squishies

Karen, I've not used ASAP utilities but you may need to 'print to
file' as opposed to just 'print' to get them printed the way you
want. *The only other think I see in Excel 2003 is when you have the
print dialog box open, you can select 'entire workbook' and then go to
the advanced box and print 'front to back' or 'back to front' but
that's all I see. *Good luck.

Kim in NJ

When you go to file / print; and the printer dialog box opens - no
little check box under the properties or find printer button?