Old November 19th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
AuntK

Default OT - sorting and Excel workbook

On Nov 18, 5:03*pm, "Karen, Queen of Squishies" hicall80 @ mchsi.com
wrote:
I can sort the sheets in and Excel workbook using ASAP utilities, but they
won't print out that way. *I'm totally puzzled.

Karen, Queen of Squishies
--
Outside, every day, no matter what.

Karen, I've not used ASAP utilities but you may need to 'print to
file' as opposed to just 'print' to get them printed the way you
want. The only other think I see in Excel 2003 is when you have the
print dialog box open, you can select 'entire workbook' and then go to
the advanced box and print 'front to back' or 'back to front' but
that's all I see. Good luck.

Kim in NJ