Old April 8th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Mavia Beaulieu

Default OT - Crazy Weather

"lucretia borgia" wrote in message
Cheryl Isaak ,in
rec.crafts.textiles.needleworkwrote:
and entertained us with

Why this thread just appeared is known only to the gods of the net....

But, we got pounded in NH - about 8 inches of wet heavy slushy snow. Lots
and lots of downed limbs and power lines. (we lost 3 6" diameter branches
from the big pine in the front yard)

Hockey season is winding down in our house. DS has playoffs next weekend
and
DD's season was over a week ago. She starts a skills camp on Wednesday
with
new skates as she had gone up over a skate size from the old ones.

You could have kept it there, but no, you passed it on! It's quite a
lovely fall here, about 8/10 inches and it is just sitting on the
trees (I know, doing more damage) but it does look pretty as snow
falls go.

Not hard to tell you no longer have to shovel it, Sheena! It does look
pretty but is very heavy to move. DH said it was the most snow he had to
clear so far this year.

I think I saw some sleigh trails as well as rabbit tracks this morning.....I
think the Easter Bunny must have called on Santa for some help!

Mavia