Old March 10th 04, 10:54 PM
Barbara Otterson

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 12:53:55 -0800, vj wrote:

so, each week, a different lampworker gets to be my "homepage".
it's not much . . . but it could help those i care about.

-----------
@vicki [SnuggleWench]

Oh, but as for my site, almost no one ever goes there.
I know they say that you should be linked to other sites to
get your ratings up with the search engines, but every
time I've agreed to exchange links with someone, I've
gone to their site a month or so later only to find that
they have removed my link. I guess some people just
want their site showing up a lot and what they tell others
is just a "convenience".
Barbara
Dream Master
www.dreamweaverstudio.com

If you want to make God laugh, tell him your future
plans.
Woody Allen