Old May 25th 04, 11:46 PM
Elizabeth

2 more days here in the Houston area. Summer school starts back on the 7th
of June so my break is very short lived.

" Ellison" wrote in message
. ..
Howdy!
Time to stay off the streets, out of the shopping centers,
forget about going to the mall. In north Texas, school's out,
the kids are roaming freely, the summer drivers are back,
and I'm staying home to quilt. VBG
Stocked up on marking pens at the Trinity Valley Quilt Show
in Ft.Worth last Friday (my husband enjoyed our quick trip
over there, said howdy to some of my quilting buddies, tried to
talk me into buying a Featherweight [told him I'm not ready and
they were over-priced; he wants to tinker with one],
and I bought him Mexican food and margaritas for lunch),
got my next couple of quilt projects pulled from the stash,
and I'm ready to hibernate for the summer. ;-P

I'm not going to mention that it's the 25th of May.... *snicker*

Ragmop/Sandy--no kids in school this year, no summer students
hanging around to drive me crazy-er === YEE-HAW!!!!