Old March 21st 05, 04:13 AM
melinda

Cynthia Spilsted wrote:
Okay ladies (and gents):
Get out from under your crinolines, prom dresses, quilts and costumes and
check in with us!
I have visions of Tom being rolled down the streets of New York having eaten
too much (sorry, I'm still envious!), Joy getting mugged by American Doll
collectors for her patterns, Cea being locked up for bopping Bridezilla for
one two many outbursts (the first one - it saves us the agony!) and Kate
getting into goodness knows what trouble....
Melinda, I expect, has just been swamped.....(literally and physically!)
Two days and no posts............I might have to go back down and actually
sew those costumes I've been avoiding!
Cynthia

It depends on which Melinda you're inquiring about, we're well in the southern
half of Oz so were not affected in any way by TC Ingrid, we did get a couple
days of rain and temps are cooler, autumn may be on the way yet! I have almost
completed a pair of PJ's for DS, the top needs button holes and buttons.
I didn't feel like starting a new project until I had finished the PJ's so I
got out the bits for my second hand pieced quilt top to work on. I've a small
dyeing job to do tommorow if I get most of the washing out of the way today.
My sewing area is now in the dining room rather than the second bedroom, DS
now has his own bedroom, while the sewing area is a little cramped it works
would work better if I had a bigger power board to plug things into.

Begining of the month I went to a national championship competition and
did very well. A fortnight a ago my grandma fell and broke her hip, she
also has a mass near her pancreas that is unidentified, it keeps changing
size so it's apparently not cancerous. DS is very well getting a bit
chubby round the middle so he's probably going into another growth spurt
soon.

--
Melinda
http://cust.idl.com.au/athol