Old August 24th 07, 05:25 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Pati C.

Default border print

There is a new book out, One Fabric Quilts, that is designs based on
using border print stripes. Might be something to think about. BG (I
got notice of the release of the book yesterday or the day before from
AQS. G)

Pati, in Phx
http://community.webshots.com/user/PatiCooks

Patti wrote:
Do you remember the 'rosy posy' (was that it's name?) that Joan showed
us a little while ago? I think she did at least a couple? The basic
pattern was a four-patch, but made up like Stack 'n' Whack. So you had
these four-patches with each quarter of each cut out at exactly matching
parts of the fabric' pattern. I just looked at the fabric, and I reckon
it would be super for that pattern.

I tried to find the actual name, and looked up Google groups. The best
I could find was by searching on Joan 8904; but I couldn't pinpoint
Joan's post with the link to a picture. Perhaps Joan is reading and can
help?

I have some pretty border prints and that's what I plan to do with mine.
.
In message H9uzi.87295$rX4.63041@pd7urf2no, KI Graham
writes
I bought 3 metres of this lovely on sale [not at this ebay auction...but
this is the same fabric]. Now, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with
it....
Ideas, everyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rich-RED-FLORAL-...Stripe-Fabric_
W0QQitemZ330158091123QQihZ014QQcategoryZ28162QQcmd ZViewItem#ebayphotohos
ting