Old August 24th 07, 08:54 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Patti

Default border print

Do you remember the 'rosy posy' (was that it's name?) that Joan showed
us a little while ago? I think she did at least a couple? The basic
pattern was a four-patch, but made up like Stack 'n' Whack. So you had
these four-patches with each quarter of each cut out at exactly matching
parts of the fabric' pattern. I just looked at the fabric, and I reckon
it would be super for that pattern.

I tried to find the actual name, and looked up Google groups. The best
I could find was by searching on Joan 8904; but I couldn't pinpoint
Joan's post with the link to a picture. Perhaps Joan is reading and can
help?

I have some pretty border prints and that's what I plan to do with mine.
..
In message H9uzi.87295$rX4.63041@pd7urf2no, KI Graham
writes
I bought 3 metres of this lovely on sale [not at this ebay auction...but
this is the same fabric]. Now, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it....
Ideas, everyone?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Rich-RED-FLORAL-...Stripe-Fabric_
W0QQitemZ330158091123QQihZ014QQcategoryZ28162QQcm dZViewItem#ebayphotohos
ting

--
Best Regards
pat on the hill