Old August 3rd 06, 11:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
YarnWright

Default Why Stashes?

On Thu, 3 Aug 2006 21:04:36 +0100, Christine in Kent, Garden of
England spun a fine yarn

And why is it there are some balls of yarn in the stash that are much more
precious than others, even if they cost less? Is it the colour, the
softness, where they came from? And why is it so much more difficult to find
the right project for that yarn?

Love & higs
Christine

OMGosh, YES!
I got some gorgeous lilac from Sue CD a WHILE back, it took forever
for me to find the 'right' project to use it on... I also got some
slightly knitand reknit red from Wooly that also defied a project for
a while....
Noreen

http://www.lulu.com/content/292418
- - - - -
---
avast! AV: Outbound message clean.
Virus Database (VPS): 0631-2, 08/02/2006
Tested: 8/3/2006 5:16:31 PM
avast! - (c) 1988-2006