Old October 8th 09, 12:47 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Magic Mood Jeep[_4_]

Default Another Finish

"Susan Hartman" wrote in message
news
Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pi...&id=1788926921

The simple gifts: Hope by Praiseworthy Stitches. 1 over 1 on 32ct hand
dyed Belfast linen from Picture This Plus, color is Moonglow. Fibers used
are WDW Navy (dark blue) and Morris Blue (light blue).

Gorgeous! Glad you put the penny on there for size comparison.

Your over-one stitching is an inspiration (see my other post, complaining
about over-one lettering on mermaid.) Thanks for sharing!

sue

That's not a penny. That's a custom-made 'needle nanny' magnet that our LNS
gives their most frequent shoppers. It's their logo: www.fancy-works.com