Old January 28th 09, 08:16 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
DA[_3_]

Default Forming Pleats

"louisecroukamp" wrote in message
m...
Hey guys,
I really hope that someone can help me with this forming pleats issue that
i'm having. I'm knitting a bolero and the sleaves are bell, but are then
decorated with a beautiful braided cable pattern. Therefore it is required
that i decrease at the same time while pleating. The pattern reads as
follows:

Decrease Row once more. 96(100,108,112,116,120,124)sts.

Ok so at this point i have 120 sts. Then the pattern reads.

Form Pleats:
Next row (RS): K3(2,3,2,1,3,2),(from pleat)to last 3(2,3,2,1,3,2)sts, k to
end. 51(52,57,58,59,63,64)sts.

Ok so i start with 120 sts and at the end of this row i must have 63sts
(WTF)

HHHHEEEELLLLPPPP!!! Please help!!!

Are there any special instructions at the beginning of the pattern for
making the pleats?
DA