Old February 25th 08, 07:47 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
KJ

Default Batik Scrap Quilt Finished

"Started to begin"?? Sheesh. I start sewing down my binding just a few
inches before a corner........carry on......

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"KJ" wrote in message
I've started to begin sewing down my binding just before a corner. It
seems to make "fewer" corners! You can then zoom down the homestretch
with all the corners finished. Just a mental trick.

--
Kathyl (KJ)
remove "nospam" before mchsi
"jennellh" wrote in message

I want to know what you used for the backing also! I know what you
mean about the binding - any tricks to omit those seemingly extra
corners that suddenly appear when you think that you have reached #4
already? jennellh

On Feb 25, 12:24 pm, joan8904 in Bellevue Nebraska
wrote:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/2832877.../set-721576036...

Boy, oh boy, that was a lot of binding!

joan :