Old June 23rd 05, 07:30 PM
Magic Mood JeepŠ

The Lady Gardener wrote:
In browsing the ANG site I've fallen in love with "African Sunset" in
the latest edition of Needle Pointers. As much in love as I am one
pattern does not warrant an international subscription, does anyone
have the magazine they would care to sell me? (I'd be happy to
trade an Australian
magazine - perhaps the latest Inspirations???)

Joanne in wonderfully wintery Perth, Western Australia

After seeing the sample of it on the website, I too am interested. Let me
know if you find a copy of that mag. Might check your local library as
well.