Old July 4th 07, 05:17 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
karlisa

Default Knitting done on baby blue jeans

"Melinda Meahan - take out TRASH to reply" wrote in
message ...
Now I just have to wash them, sew them together, and do all the details.

Not bad -- I only had to rip parts out two or three times. The rest of
the things are, uh, "design details," yeah, that's what they are --
seriously, they were easy to do workarounds for. I'm not going to mess up
a gift and have someone turn their nose up at it.

Now to take a few days off and do the beginning-of-July dishcloth
knit-along.
--

Woo hoo! I can't wait to see a photo of the finished jeans! :-)

lisa

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who does it. Autograph your
work with excellence.