Old June 14th 07, 02:24 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
BEI Design

Default Home again.

Olwyn Mary wrote:
Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold.
However, as the hospital is so crowded, and I have had
all the ultrasounds, x-rays, round the clock breathing
treatments etc., plus my new nebulizer arrived today,
plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor
released me with a handful of prescriptions and very
strict instructions.
I have to behave myself, stay in bed (which is where I am
going right after dinner which is being put on the table
right now) and just follow orders. It won't hurt, as I
have not the strength to pick up a needle. In fact, I
can barely concentrate on a very lightweight mystery
story.

Very good news indeed. Now don't rush things, and have a
really good rest.

Beverly