Old June 14th 07, 01:06 AM posted to alt.sewing,rec.crafts.textiles.needlework,rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
AK&DStrohl

Default Home again.

Turns out I have severe bronchitis, not just a cold. plus my new
nebulizer arrived
today, plus I have a retired husband to help out, the doctor released me
with a handful of prescriptions and very strict instructions.

Boy, you get waited on hand and foot. Enjoy it, even though you had to get
sick to get it.
The next time I'm sick at home I'm going to a hotel. My DH doesn't seem to
realize my being home sick is not to wait on *him* hand and foot.

Get well soon,
AK in PA