Old April 2nd 11, 10:45 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.quilting
Taria

Default Where's everyone??

I'm here in a bit between yard work, some furniture
re-finishing and charity quilting.
Inspiration? How about a finish it up month? When you need some motivation
pulling out almost finished
projects can sometimes do it. That is unless you are one of those folks
with no UFO's.
Good work on the finishing Leslie. Our pool (and everything else) has a
layer of thick yellow pollen from the pine trees. Worse than we have ever
seen here.
Taria
"Nana.Wilson" wrote in message
Thanks Leslie!! I don't feel abandoned now!!

Nana

"Leslie & The Furbabies in MO." wrote in message
I finished my church quilts yesterday and handed them over. This morning
I was vacuuming leaves in my front yard until my allergies went insane.
I took an allergy pill and now about to fall sleep. But here's a message
for you to read!

Leslie & The Furbabies in delightfully springtime MO.

"Nana.Wilson" wrote in message ...

It's very quiet here. Is every body quilting?? I needs some
inspiration.
Depression is setting in :-(

Nana~*~*~*~ missing y'all