Old June 8th 10, 05:38 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
mirjam

Default Making Hats

another person said that she would go do it for her. *Well that 2nd
person took and sold them
What a blow to the head that was.

Roberta

Hallo Roberta,
sorry i did not recognize you in the first post ::::
I too, had the strange experience of donating something, to somebody
who claimed to have lost everything and than she sold it all ... It
made me feel a bit odd.
As odd as the the time somebody called me to congratulate me on a
`prize i won`, i said i have not won any prize , she insisted she saw
my Artifact and that it won a prize , I traveled to see it, and in
fact it looked very much like something i would/could do ,,, but it
was not under my name ,,,,, Aha , the name was familiar , it was a
lady i helped with her art studies in my house ,,,I confronted her ,
she claimed it was `not her fault taht she had the same ideas like
mine ` . i did not report her ,,, but told her not to ask for my
help any more .
mirjam