Old November 10th 06, 05:36 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
ellice

Default Hi from a Newbie

On 11/9/06 7:07 PM, " wrote:

I am also a new member of the group. This group seems to have fun and
does share lots of stitching related things as well as just funny
things. A bit of everything.

Alice in Utah

Welcome, Alice. Sometimes it's more of everything else - but there's always
a never-ending supply of UFOs for us to moan about.

Ellice in NoVA
On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Lucille" wrote:
Welcome to the group. I think you'll fit right in.

Lucille

"DuelingNeedles" wrote in
ooglegroups.com...

Hi all -- one of my yahoo groups came over here to google so i was
searching
to see what other groups were on here and came across this needlework
--
I have a passion for fabric and fiber and manipulating raw pieces into
works of art --

I look forward to sharing techniques, photos of done projects, and
getting to know
the group

Oh btw -- i m a divorced gal from ND who never seems to have a dull
moment but many
dull needles lol

Stitching up a storm
"T"