Old October 22nd 09, 03:39 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.yarn
Murielle

Default Attn: Mirjam ....

"mirjam" wrote in message
Murielle it doesn`t sound [=read] too promising ,, and it souds very
much like man made threads ,,,, try now to put in very lukewarm
water ,,, [ NOT WARM !!!!! LUKEwarm ] with baby shampoo !!! let it
cool from time to time give a shake ,,,,, throw water out and rinse
again in luke warm water , now push your hand into the layers ,,, and
divide the lot firmly bur delicately.
mirjam

I don't think I've explained the situation well ... It's not that I can't
unfold it, and lay it flat, it's that when the fibers touch one another they
stick, and the garment is dry and rough, and yes, sticks to itself. But
it's not stuck.

Thanks,
Murielle