Old March 4th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.machine-knit
[email protected]

Default FA: Singer 700 Knitting Machine with a SRP-60N Ribbing Attachment & Lots more.

Hello All,

I've listed a Singer 700 Knitting Machine with a SRP-60N Ribbing
Attachment on Ebay (item number 200085456727). This machine is in
excellent physical and operational condition. There is a large number
of accessories included for both the knitting machine and ribber as
well as 8 issues of Modern Machine Knitting and a Wool Winder. I have
offered a Buy It Now for this auction. The auction closes March 10,
2007.

You can visit the auction by using the following link:

If the above link doesn't post right, you can try using the following
"TinyURL":

http://tinyurl.com/33zqg6

Thank you for looking.