Old March 8th 04, 07:46 PM
Blaster Master

Default Newbie

Hey all,

I'm new to the newsgroup and thought I'ld say "Hi!". I learned to quilt
from my Mom, who IMO makes the most beautiful quilts, but I may be biased.
:-) I do have a question though, years ago I cut out pieces for a quilt
using a 'baby block' design/pattern. Anyways, Mom said the best way to put
it together was piecing by hand. (That's probably why I haven't finished
it.) Can someone please reassure me there's a way to do this by machine??
Please.....it would be so much fun to prove Mom wrong. hahaha :-)

Deb in AR