Old July 18th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Brenda Lewis

Default Nordic Needle?

Jeanine3 wrote:
From personal experience, it always takes a long time but I'm in Canada
so I never know if it's them or customs. They always have come through
eventually though and if you send an email asking about your order, they
usually answer quite quickly.
HTH,
Jeanine in Canada

lewmew wrote:

Just out of curiousity - how long do they generally take to deliver?

I often receive orders in 3-4 days (NE Ohio--it was even faster when I
lived in central Iowa) if the items are in stock. They are very good
about communicating with customers if an item is backordered and give
reliable estimates for the delivery of those items. If you are
deparately in need of something, call and ask if it is in stock before
placing your order. The only problems I've had are they don't send out
a catalog with gift certificates and gift certificates cannot be
redeemed online.

--
Brenda
Tickler of Chuzzles