Old July 21st 05, 10:07 PM
Roberta

On Thu, 21 Jul 2005 02:26:42 GMT, CNYstitcher
wrote:

Hey Hey~~ Welsome to the shark mommy club!! I bought one as
well...love it other than the buttonhole function...I still can't get it
to work correctly sigh. Might just use my old Kenmore for buttonholes
from now on.

Larisa

I have one too I have loved it ever time I use it...although I
haven't tried the buttonhole thingy...never having made a buttonhole,
I wouldn't know if it worked right or not lol Every once in a while I
toy with the idea of making clothing - then I realize I don't know how
to do buttons/zippers and a lot of other things neccesary to
clothing...so I end up using the fabric I bought in a quilt lol

Roberta (in VA)

the black rose wrote:

Debra wrote:

Can y'all tell I'm a little giddy over my new machine? So far all
I've done is test various stitches, but I also bought some fabric
yesterday to go with a Pebbles and Bam Bam print I already had. I'll
be working on a baby quilt before the end of the week. I wish I had
time to start on it today!
Debra in VA

Well, if you can't get giddy over a new baby, what can you get giddy
over? :-) Enjoy your new machine!