Old July 21st 05, 03:26 AM
CNYstitcher

Hey Hey~~ Welsome to the shark mommy club!! I bought one as
well...love it other than the buttonhole function...I still can't get it
to work correctly sigh. Might just use my old Kenmore for buttonholes
from now on.

Larisa

the black rose wrote:

Debra wrote:

Can y'all tell I'm a little giddy over my new machine? So far all
I've done is test various stitches, but I also bought some fabric
yesterday to go with a Pebbles and Bam Bam print I already had. I'll
be working on a baby quilt before the end of the week. I wish I had
time to start on it today!
Debra in VA

Well, if you can't get giddy over a new baby, what can you get giddy
over? :-) Enjoy your new machine!