Old March 28th 17, 11:56 PM posted to rec.crafts.textiles.needlework
Joan Erickson

Default Post new pics

On 3/23/2017 7:17 AM, Nancy Spera wrote:

Loved the crewel as well. Did crewel many years ago and still have
some of the pillows stored in a closet somewhere and a picture I did
for my mom with a cardinal on a pine branch still hangs in the hall.
Once I discovered counted cross-stitch I never looked back.

Oooo, that reminds me of a crewel pic of irises I did *years* ago, still
unframed! I wonder where it is? I don't remember seeing it around
lately. Must go look for it! It will match my bedroom perfectly!

Thanks for the memory bump, Nancy!

--
Joan

See my pictures he http://ndjoan.shutterfly.com/pictures