Old July 5th 09, 07:09 AM posted to rec.crafts.beads
Shirley Shone

Default How Sad!!

In message , Marilee M
writes
This use to be a vibrant active group and enjoyable to read and learn
from, it is sad to see it slowly fading away!! What happened to all
the gals that posted? I will admit I seldom posted, as a friend had
asked a question and got blasted for not doing her homework herself.
She was on WebTV as I am and you don't have access to many sites as you
do with a PC.
I just want to thank all of you for the info and tips I received here
over the good times.
Marilee

I was thinking also how sad it is. Yesterday was the first time since I
joined this group about 12 years ago, that there were zero messages.

I tried to rally support a few weeks ago with having a roll call. It got
a few responses, but nothing like it would have had when it was in its
heyday.
--
Shirley Shone

http://www.allcrafts.org.uk