Old March 18th 09, 04:22 AM posted to rec.crafts.jewelry
polymer

Default I need to buy a 'Rolling Mill', any suggestions ?

Ted Frater wrote:

Abrasha wrote:
Ted Frater wrote:
Peter W. Rowe wrote:
On Sat, 14 Mar 2009 10:54:23 -0700, in rec.crafts.jewelry "FC..."

[[ snip ]]
Hope this is of interest.
Ted
Dorset
UK.

You could have spared us the story and just posted the first sentence.

But no, you needed to take up bandwidth and take 127 lines for that!

For the record the original enquirer asked for ANY suggestions or
information.
If yoiu dont approve of my posts then you shouldnt read them.

[That message] just seems nasty. I think that it's a good idea to
have information about these kinds of things. I'd like to hear
more, thanks. [snip]
--
los polymer

[posted with minor edits by the moderator to conform with group charter rules.
Posters are reminded that this is a moderated newsgroup which prohibits personal
attacks. Keep comments sufficiently related to the topic that they won't risk
starting a flame war or something.]